Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3355100
- Item: 3355 Clear Matt SAICOS Worktop Oil 0.125 L
For naturally beautiful worktops with a long service life.
All types of stressed wooden surfaces such as kitchen countertops, table tops, furniture and much more.
> Fast drying (4 - 5 hours) - Complete coating in one day!
> High yield - 1 liter is sufficient for 14 m² (3 jobs)
> Environmentally friendly
> Easy to use
> Water and dirt repellent
> Very easy to clean and maintain
> Renovation possible without sanding!
The optimal protection for permanently hard-wearing wooden surfaces.
Worktops have to withstand a lot in everyday life: heat, cold, leftover food, a wide variety of liquids and then also sharp knives. In order to withstand all these stresses and strains, your wooden worktop needs optimal protection: our SAICOS worktop oil. Made from natural ingredients, it creates extremely hard-wearing and natural wooden surfaces with a long shelf life. The elasticity of the wood is retained and it is protected from the inside. SAICOS worktop oil dries within a few hours. Water and dirt repellent, it is the ideal product for long-lasting protection and maintenance of wooden surfaces that are exposed to regular loads. Surfaces in need of renovation can simply be painted over with SAICOS worktop oil without sanding after cleaning.
Worktops made from exotic or thermally treated woods require a previous coating with SAICOS Extra Thin Priming Oil.
SAICOS worktop oil is ready to use. Shake well - do not dilute.
1. Apply the first application evenly and thinly with the SAICOS flat brush, the SAICOS oil / wax roller or a lint-free cloth. Note: Do not pour SAICOS worktop oil directly onto the surface, but work with a paint tray.
2. Drying time: approx. 4 - 5 hours, depending on the temperature and humidity. Best processing temperature between 8 ° C and 35 ° C. Oxidative drying - ensure that windows are open and air can circulate well during and after processing.
3. Intermediate sanding with Scotchpad P280.
4. For the second order, see point 1.
5. After a reaction time of 5 minutes, remove the excess material with a clean, lint-free cloth.
6. Drying time: approx. 4 - 5 hours, see point 2.
7. Third order like the first and second order.
Ecoline Wipe Care Concentrate: for regular cleaning
Ecoline care wax: for refreshing care as required
The surfaces should be reworked annually or as required with a thin layer of SAICOS worktop oil to ensure optimal durability.